Re: some little contribution

------- Original Message --------
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:54:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxx (Mail Delivery System)
To: linux@xxxxxx

This is the Postfix program at host fep1.cogeco.net.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

: host master.wizardteam.com[209.12.201.197] said: 553
    5.3.0 ... Abuse Ignorant - see
    http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/rbl/ (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Raul Elizondo (wizardteam) wrote:
Hi guys,

I just created some little work that can be taken as a base for a kind of
billing. Have a look at http://gnugkcallreport.wizardteam.com where I
explain it much better and can be downloaded.

Regards,

-=Raul=-