RE: GNU GK and MySQL support

Try to unregister the endpoint with a unregister command in the gnugk and see how it behaves. I used to have similar problems before. Tjapko
-----Original Message-----
From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marian Rychtecký
Sent: Martes, 20 de Abril de 2004 09:36 a.m.
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: GNU GK and MySQL support

Hi Friends,
    we have some trouble with MySQL support in GNUGK. All works fine, but when i doing some change in database (delete, add or something like that) this changes not corespond with gatekeeper respond.All changes works after gatekeeper restart.

After restart make GNUGK connection to MySQL and first RRQ from user generate SQL query, thats fine, but after reconneting of this user will GK allow access WITHOUT a new SQL query (some cache?)...

Thanks in advance, Marian
--
Marian Rychtecký
CLNET s.r.o.