core dump - need help

Hello guys, while this list is blocked for me, I hope there are some people who will be able to read this and to help me to solve my problem...

While playing with my php script for gnugk administration I found a way to crash gnugk, and now I'm certain where exactly it creashes.

on accounting-stop (after receiving reply from radius) I added some simple code just to send ServiceControlIndication via RAS. Everything worked perfectly well...  but if gnugk is under heavy load and I tell gk to unregister calling endpoint (callgen) via status then automatically many calls get disconnected and gnugk crashes. The last line before it core dumps is GetRasAddress() of EndpointRec:
bool EndpointRec::SendServiceControlIndication(){
if ( GetRasAddress().GetTag() != H225_TransportAddress::e_ipAddress){
   PTRACE(3,"RADACCT\t MyTRACE: sci false!"<<endl);
   return false;
}
}

there is reference to the current call passed to LogAcctEvent (called from RasTbl.cxx line ~ 2270)
}else {
   call->SetAcctEventsLogged(GkAcctLogger::AcctStop);
   callptr cptr(call);
   if( !acct->LogAcctEvent( GkAcctLogger::AcctStop, cptr,0/*now*/) ){
      PTRACE(3,"GKACCT\tAcctStop log failed for call no. "<<call->GetCallNumber() );
   }
}

and then the cptr parameter inside GkAcctLogger I use to get the endpoint for wich acct-stop is being processed and from there I call my funct.
But when there are calls disconnected in bulk via status gnugk always crashesh for me - probably the call object is deleted outside and no longer valid when it gets to my function.

P.S. Gnugk crashesh randomly - most often when there are MANY calls and less often when there are 5-10 calls for the endpoint being unregistered via status.
It had never crashed with many calls generated by callgen.

Another strange thing - gnugk very often core dumps when I simply start it right after shuting down!!! Something like the socket is still reserved ... have no idea - once it's up it doesn't have any problems...

Thanks for any input!