Re: Problems calling an endpoint wich is connected to a gatekeeper behind a router !!

Ok now i have found out a workaround : the "internal" GK connects lika client to the other one...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: Problems calling an endpoint wich is connected to a gatekeeper behind a router !!

Ok - maybe I should send my ini files to make thinks clear:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=GKFI
TimeToLive=300
;first is the external ip of the gateway , second the internal network !! i tried several constalations
NetworkInterfaces=217.82.33.254,10.2.0.0/24
; home doesent take any effekt to this problem
Home=10.2.0.20

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
; the neighbour GK wich is direct installed at the router (external and internal ip )
GK2=externalIP:1719;*;gk2pass

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
; timeout value to wait reply in seconds
NeighborTimeout=4
;ForwardHopCount=2
;IncludeDestinationInfoInLCF=0
; if your neighbor is a Cisco gatekeeper, you may turn on this option
;CiscoGKCompatible=1

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1720
;CallSignalHandlerNumber=2
;RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
;DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=50031-50040
H245PortRange=50021-50030
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=10.2.0.0/16
T120PortRange=50011-50020
RTPPortRange=50000-50010
;ProxyForNAT=1
;ProxyForSameNAT=1

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
; authenticate the LRQs by NeighborPasswordAuth module
NeighborPasswordAuth=required

[Endpoint]
Password=gkfi123

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

The other ini file is not important, because the other mashine is a normal GKNat system in a box. It works fine with a third gk as its neighbour.
So pleaaase help !!

cheers

Filip

hi folks ,

I have got problems reaching an netmeeting endpoint wich is connected to a gatekeeper behind a firewall:

[NM1]------>[GK]---------[NAT Router with Ext IP] ------ internet ------[GK] ------ [NM2]

If I call from NM2 to NM1 I Netmeeting says NM1 didnt answer the call. If I try the other way the Netmeeting says , not connected.

At the Router I set static forward rules for T120,RTPQ931,H245 and 1719 to the Gatekeeper. I also tryied some settings with supportnatedclients and I set both Networks with
the Flag NetworkInterfaces=extIP,intIp/subnetmask

Anyone for an Idea what to do ???