Problems calling an endpoint wich is connected to a gatekeeper behind a router !!

hi folks ,

I have got problems reaching an netmeeting endpoint wich is connected to a gatekeeper behind a firewall:

[NM1]------>[GK]---------[NAT Router with Ext IP] ------ internet ------[GK] ------ [NM2]

If I call from NM2 to NM1 I Netmeeting says NM1 didnt answer the call. If I try the other way the Netmeeting says , not connected.

At the Router I set static forward rules for T120,RTPQ931,H245 and 1719 to the Gatekeeper. I also tryied some settings with supportnatedclients and I set both Networks with
the Flag NetworkInterfaces=extIP,intIp/subnetmask

Anyone for an Idea what to do ???

Cheers

Filip