Re: New to gnukg - Please help

Hi,

Below are list of things that I have done :
1) dowloaded openh323 version 1.13.5 , PWlib version 1.6.6, MySQL 4.0, (as for OpenSSL, I assume it should be part of the Fedore Core Linux- if it is not please advise).
2) Place all folder in my Home Directory. Extract all .gz file. Make the build as set out in the manual http://www.openh323.org/build.html such as
PWLIBDIR=$HOME/pwlib
export PWLIBDIR
OPENH323DIR=$HOME/openh323
export OPENH323DIR
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$PWLIBDIR/lib:$OPENH323DIR/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

"make both" on PWLib and "make opt" on openh323.

3) I can see the directory ~/pwlib and ~/openh323,  but under ~/openh323/samples/simple/obj_linux_x86_r/simph323, I am unable to execute this simph323

4) I am also unable to run the  command below as set out in the manual (http://www.gnugk.org/h323manual.html) . The error is "no such file or directory /usr/sbin/gnugk"

--> $ /usr/sbin/gnugk -c /etc/gnugk.ini -o /var/log/gnugk.log -ttt

What does this command really do ? please advise.

5) What are the executable names that I should be looking to run the gatekeeper, is it "gnugk" ? I could not find the executable "gnugk" .  What other steps have I miss out, please kindly advsie.

Thanks a lot for those kind individual who have reply to me. It certainly helps to give me a kickstart.

Jim.