RE: ACD and java under windows

HI Jan, Yes! I have it fully functional now but....:-).

I still am bumping into some minor issues...

1. After all the extensions in the group are called the next call to the
group will display " no agent available"
DEBUG:
RouteRequest|200.84.48.11:1720|7491_endp|19080|800|800012:dialedDigits=t
jafxo1:h323_ID;
No agent available for call to 800 (2)
Call from 800012:dialedDigits=tjafxo1:h323_ID to 800 queued.
DEBUG:
RCF|200.84.48.11:1720|800012:dialedDigits=800013:dialedDigits=tjafxo1:h3
23_ID|gateway|7491_endp;

I played around with all the possible settings for the
distribution_algorithm but with same result. It seems that although all
extensions are available the call gets queued for some reason.
Then I put the sanity_interval on 10 seconds and this printcurrentcalls
caused some synchronisation that made my extensions available again.

2. The php script does work in linux but not under w32. Tomorrow I will try
to find out why. It seems the php parser that is causing problems with the
use of double quotes.

3. In the readme file next text doens't get explained for the part regarding
the redirect location;
Apart from the obvious access to the GnuGk status port, you must
configure a listen_port for the ACD where it can receive login
and logout commands for agents and a possible redirect location
(see below). ( I can't find it down below)

So please answer why 1. I run into this agent no available condition and is
putting the sanity check very short the right solution? and 2. IF there are
more people that have problem with reading the php script under w32 (APACHE,
PHP) and 3. what is exactly the redirect location and where has it to be
used for.

Thanks, Tjapko.