RE: ACD and java under windows

Hi Jan, this worked! (A message under linux showed me that already) Now
please tell me if I am thinking correctly.

1. I put 4 h323 aliasses in a group. An alias represent an endpoint
connected to the gk.

2. each endpoint has an alias and a e164 number assigned like:
alias .. e164
one = 801
two = 802
three = 803
four = 804

now I make my alias group in acd like

one = group
two = group
three = group
four = group

Now I call from 801 to 802 but I take 802 off the hook and put
distribution_algorithm=LONGEST_IDLE.

According to what I want it should jump to 803 or 804.......:-) But as you
already might suspect ....it doesn't.

I tried also this
801 = group
802 = group
803 = group
804 = group

But same result.

Jan, where is my thinking error?

I have put all access to the status port, configured the gatekeeper.ini with
virtual queue etc, gk routed is on etc all according the readme file and the
acd tool seems to be running correctly now.

Tjapko.