Re: Connecting with Netmeeting to Localhost GK failed...

I too can run NM on Win9x/ME/2K - v3.01 SP2 (build 3396) on the same machine
and with the latest cvs, it can do AliasAuth and SQLAliasAuth as well.
The latest OpenPhone fails to compile due to stdres.h and resdata.h in
pwlib/include/mswin/pwlib folders and not in it's expected
pwlib/include/pwlib folder and other dependancies. Anothjer file resdata.h
is in the pwlib/include folder at the end of which it calls the missing
file. If the pwlib_win32 cvs is downloaded and used, then the mswin files
are present but yield a host of other errors.
A working OpenPhone is very erratic in behaviour and needs to disable
FastStart to work with GNUgk especially on the same machine. At times the
OpenPhone just cuts off in 0 or 1 second after being connected. AliasAuth
and SQLAliasAuth are failing as the port it chooses is dynamically
incremented each time it tries to register.

Ap.Muthu

> From: "Franz J Ehrengruber \(iptelenet\)" <franz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re:  Connecting with Netmeeting to Localhost GK