No response after receiving a Requested Circuit not Available

Hi,

I did some testing on gnugk, tried several calls one
after another, and all ended with normal call
clearing.
When I closed the channeld on the gateway, the first
try I get a Requested Circuit not Available, but on
the next try, the ACF goes through, the setup message
is sent to tht GK from the originating GW, but is not
received anymore by the Gatekeeper.

Anybody experiencing this?

I'm tested with source version 2.0.7 in linux, and
with executable versions on linux and windows, and the
same happenee in both.

Thanks