Version List

Hi

I think there is a very good need for a description on the website(download area), that these are the version that can be successfully used with gnugk such and such version. There is so many people asking so many questions regarding using different combination of versions of openh323 , pwlib , openssl and mysql with different versions of gnugk. I think if we can mention

gnugk version = 2.0.7 ( has been successfully compiled and tested with following versions of dependencies)
openh323 version = 1.2.1
pwlib version = 1.5.2
openssl version = 0.9.6b
mysql version = so and so

So that it will be easier for people to download the respective versions. In my own case i had to try almost 4 versions of openssl to succesfuly compile the binary. Just a thought.

Regards
-Saad Faisal