Re: Endpoint not registering prefixes or single dids... How do I force them?

RasSrv::GWPrefixes section, look at the manual for details.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle Stone" <kstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 4:58 PM
Subject:  Endpoint not registering prefixes or single dids... How do I force them?

Here's the scenario...

I can call a route on my CCM that works as such...
Cisco CallManager -> GnuGK -> Asterisk -> Softphone/Voicemail/Whatever..
That works fine.
My Asterisk box is registering the DID I setup in it.

However my CCM isn't registering any DID's or prefixes.

My question is this.. How do I force a prefix to go to the CCM?

Also, we use redundant CCM's so at times, a different one might be
registered then another.. but it should be accepting the same routes.

How do I setup that?  What sections do I need to lookup in the config?
I've tried lots of times, but to no avail, can I statically assign a
prefix to a CCM gateway, let alone, set them up in a failover manor.

ARJ|XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:1720|XXXXXXXXXX:dialedDigits|"Me"
<XXXXXXXXXX>:h323_ID|false|calledPartyNotRegistered;

?
AllRegistrations
RCF|XXX.XXX.XXX.6:1720|XXXXXXXXXX:dialedDigits|terminal|4761_endp  <---
My asterisk box is registering..
RCF|XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:1720|XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:h323_ID|gateway|4762_endp  <--
My CCM isn't.
Number of Endpoints: 2

Thank you in advance for any advice.