Re: link errors under MacOS X

The last few versions of OpenH323 have included the IXJ code only if the
host environment contains any of the following files:

	linux/telephony.h
	sys/telephony.h
	/usr/local/include/sys/telephony.h

And if those files are there, then it should compile.

   Craig

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:30:27 +0100
"Zygmuntowicz Michal" <m.zygmuntowicz@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe undefine HAS_IXJ macro and remove ixjunix.cxx file from the build
> (you will need to edit Makefile and openh323u.mak). IXJ (and audio/video
> drivers in general) is not used by GnuGk, so it can be disabled.

 Craig Southeren, craigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.postincrement.com
 Post Increment - Software, Consulting and Services
 Co-founder of the only open source H.323 project
 Phone: +61 2 43654666   Fax: +61 2 43673140   Mobile: +61 417 231046
 ICQ: #86852844          MSN: craig_southeren@xxxxxxxxxxx
 PGP Key:     http://www.postincrement.com/pgp.txt
 Blog:        http://www.southeren.com/blog