Routing question

Hello,

I'm looking for the routing capabilities of gnugk-2.2 (CVS). I found
in RasSrv.cxx:
template<> bool RasPDU<H225_LocationRequest>::Process()
{
        // OnLRQ
        PString log,neighbor_alias;

        if (request.m_destinationInfo.GetSize() > 0) {

                // per GW rewrite first
                neighbor_alias = RasSrv->GetNeighbors()->GetNeighborIdBySigAdr(request.m_replyAddress);

                if (neighbor_alias != "") {
                        Kit->GWRewriteE164(neighbor_alias,true,request.m_destinationInfo[0]);
                }

                // Normal rewrite
                Kit->RewriteE164(request.m_destinationInfo[0]);
        }

>From this I see, that before the gk looks for AcceptPrefixes in
[Neighbor::..] section, it does both GWRewriteE164 and RewriteE164
rules.
So, if I rewrite numbers with RewriteE164, I have to allow these NEW
prefixes also in [Neighbor::..] section. After some time it can give
complicated and unclear configuration.

My suggestion:
make GWRewriteE164
CheckLRQ
make RewriteE164
do other stuff

In this way, calls (LRQs) coming from neighbor gatekeepers will be 1st
rewritten by the gk rules and only after that will be checked. Before
checking routing, we would use also RewriteE164.

My knowledge is not enought to be able to say, this is the good way or
it isn't. I'm just curiouse what others think about this...

Any opinin? A small hack?
[I don't know where to move Kit->RewriteE164]

Thanks in advance,
        Thomas