Re: Accepting calls only from authorized GWs

Ray,

> i think you can do this if you set accept unregistered endpoints to 0.
> then maybe enter the IP address of the GW you want to accept calls from in
> the RasServ Neighbors section like 192.168.1.1;5551212
> 5551212 would be the prefix that you would only accept from that GW.

Wasn't the Neighbors Section made for sending and accepting LRQs from other
GKs?
In my case, I would receive Setup messages from a well-known GW that is not
registered to me. But, I should only accept it's call if the dialed digits
have the correct prefix.

> in your example above you show to send ARQ to GK, im not sure what this is
> about. i dont think an unregistered endpoint sends ARQ, only setup message.

The ARQ message should be sent from my proxy to my GK, in order to know where
the call would end. The call flow should be something like this:

Foreign GW       My Proxy            My GK    My GW