Re: Accepting calls only from authorized GWs

On Thursday 18 March 2004 14:39, pesb wrote:
> Hi there,
>             I have been experimenting with the gnugk 2.2 beta 3 proxy
> features.
> Rigth now, I need to accept calls from unregistered GWs, only if they match
> a Prefix in the dialed digits and if they are from an authorized IP. I
> mean, something like this:
>          If (called_partie_prefix==xx && ip.src==XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX)
> 	send ARQ to Parent-GK
> 	else
> 	reject the call
>
> I have checked the manual, and found that it is possible to route calls to
> unregistered GWs using the [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints] Section.
> Is it possible to do something as my need without having to hack the source
> code?

i think you can do this if you set accept unregistered endpoints to 0.
then maybe enter the IP address of the GW you want to accept calls from in the
RasServ Neighbors section like 192.168.1.1;5551212
5551212 would be the prefix that you would only accept from that GW.

in your example above you show to send ARQ to GK, im not sure what this is
about. i dont think an unregistered endpoint sends ARQ, only setup message.

im not the expert here, so this may not work for you.
regards
ray