From: Pavel G. Zhbanov [mailto:pavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 5:39 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Planet VIP-400

But the tutorial (http://www.gnugk.org/h323manual.html) says:
----------------------------------
[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
gw1=0

This entry tells the gatekeeper to route all calls to E.164 numbers
starting with 0 to the gateway that has registered with the H.323 alias
"gw1". If there is no registered gateway with that alias the call will
fail. (Note that you must use the gateway alias - you can't just tell
the gatekeeper the IP number of the gateway.)
----------------------------------

Then which option refers to "H.323 alias"?

  set h323 display_name [display name] -- may contain spaces
  set h323 h245_term_type [ numeric_value ]
  set h323 rtp_port_base [ port_value - 0 for dynamic ]
  set h323 out_fast_start [ on | off ]
  set h323 in_fast_start [ on | off ]
  set h323 h245_tunneling [ on | off ]
  set h323 cisco_t38 [ on | off ]
  set h323 callSignalPort [ numeric_value ]
  set h323 nat_call [ on | off ]
  set h323 call_name <alias> | null
  set h323 local_alert [on | off]
  set h323 default_dtmf  [imtc | h323v2]
  set h323 alt_dtmf add/del  [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX]
  set h323 dns_ip [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX] [default domain name]
  set h323 gk_mode [ off | manual | auto ]
  set h323 gk_addr [ X.X.X.X ]
  set h323 allow_calls_wo_gk [ true | false ]
  set h323 endpoint_reg_type [ gw | terminal ]
  set h323 time_to_live [numeric value]
  set h323 h245_timeout [numeric value]
  set h323 endpoint_prefix <alias> | null
  set h323 term_id <alias> | null
  set h323 gk_id <alias> | null
  set h323 alias [ add <alias> | delete <alias> | delete all ]
  set h323 alt_gk [ X.X.X.X ]
  set h323 gk_name [char string]
  set h323 alt_gk_name [char string]
  set h323 wan_refresh [numeric value]
  set h323 nat_name [char string]
  set h323 wan_mode [on/off]
  set h323 wan_port_gk [UDP port]
  set h323 wan_port_gw [UDP port]
  set h323 wan_max_retries [numeric number]
  set h323 wan_lost_timer [numeric number]
  set h323 wan_serv_ip [X.X.X.X]

--
öÂÁÎÏ× ðÁ×ÅÌ