Re: Accept calls from unregistered endpoints. How?

Dear Kursad,
                  For what I saw on gnugk 2.0.x, it can only work with the
proxy-child feature for registered GWs. I mean, it can not make calls from an
unregistered terminal(or GW) to another unregistered terminal(or GW).
For example, you can only make a call from an unregistered terminal if you are
calling a terminal registered to the proxy.
And, you can make a call to an unregistered terminal, only if the calling
terminal is registered to the proxy.
Solution: Download gnugk 2.4 - I believe Huang should thank Huang for this
feature.
I had the same problem you have, and after I downloaded gnugk 2.4 beta 3 it
worked just fine.
Find attached my ini file.
command line: ./gnugk -rr -c ../etc/myproxy.ini

       best regards,
                           Pablo Salinas

On Wednesday 17 March 2004 10:08, Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
> I'm preparix a fix to allow version 2.0 of GnuGk to handle direct IP-IP
> calls without any special settings.

##
## A very simple configuration file.
## Everyone is allowed to connect to the status port.
##

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42

[GkStatus::Auth]