Help rlm_sql_mysql

Help!!!

I have mydql-sever and client in my machine but when I execute make install the libraries rlr_sql_mysql do not obtain to be installed in the directory usr/local/lib therefore the command make install does not obtain to place the name of the library alone placing la, already with others this does not happen.
What it can be?
It will be that he is for cause I I did not install devel?

thank's

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil. Abra sua conta agora!