Migration 2.0.8 --> 2.2beta4

Hello List,

We has tried migrate to newest GNUGK 2.2beta4 release.
But there all customers reports a low quality and multiple disconnect causes
1B, 2F, 7F, etc

With version 2.0.8 all works perfect.

Should we use some special points in the Configuration file?
We has used same config as 2.0.8, and compiled with same PWLib 1.6.2 and
OpenH323 1.13.1.

Best regards,