firewall configuration

Hi,

I have a gatekeeper running on the same pc as my firewall, ant it proxies calls great.

I need to register dinamyc ip's from my clients (endpoints), not at the gk configuration file but at the firewall script.
By now i'm authenticating endpoints ip address at my script file, and i don't want to be changing them every time its ipaddres changes.
and i don't want to open this port to everybody.
Has someone made something similar?

II II <--------endpoint (with dynamic ip)?
II GnuGk(proxy enabled) + FW II < ------- endpoint (with dynamic ip)?
II II <--------endpoint (with dynamic ip)?