RE: can't make Virtual Queue work

>From what I understand, I don't think you can assign a prefix to a virtual queue.
You can only call that virtual queue by its h323 alias, in which case your trying to associate
an incoming E.164 number to an h323 alias, which i don't think you can do with the current implementation.
I've tried this many times with different configuration and it did not work.
Maybe someone has had success, but I haven't been able to associate an incoming number
to a virtual Queue by associating its prefix to the Queues name.

-----Original Message-----
From: rfcanlas [mailto:rfcanlas@greendot.com.ph]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 9:08 AM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:  can't make Virtual Queue work

Hi All,

I've searched the list and found no answer to this
problem. I'm trying to make virtual queue to work with
this basic configuration:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=explicit
127.0.0.1=allow
default=forbid

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
myqueue=222
myfxs=111

[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueue=myqueue
CTI_Timeout=10

When I send a call to 2225550000, I don't see any
"RouteRequest" on the status port for my CTI to process.
Instead, I get a "calledPartyNotRegistered" error message.

 From what I understand from the gk manual, a virtualqueue
is  like an endpoint. What am I missing here?

Will appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

REY