RE: CTI development

I am using Welltech terminals, such as LP201, WT1501 and WT3502A and an
AddPac AP200, while testing a transfercall

I have still some questions about the transfercall feature. Anybody who can
help me to find the right standards documentation? (see below)

 1.Only the LP201 tries to setup the second connection and this request is
rejected by the gatekeeper. May be because the destination has 0000 as
dialed digits.  Is there a special setting in the .ini file by which means
gnugk accepts ARQ with an alias as destination and ignores the dialed
digits as destination?

2. Further it seems that the transfercall can only be done on the original
destination of a call.  So....if A calls B, then only B can transferred to
C.
Is this designed like this?

3. At last I got lost in the documentation of standards.
Where can I find the prescribed behavior of this service in terms of the
data units as I see them with ethereal?
Q.932 is describing the generic protocol for all ISDN supplementary feat
ures.  So....implementing this doesn't say so much about the implemented
features.   The real services seem to be described in the Q.95x.y range of
ITU documents.
Q.952.7 seems to be relevant (Explict Call Transfer),
However....nowhere in the H.323 or H.225 documentation I can find any
reference to this.

I found relevant Facility messages  in ETSI standard, which seem to cover
exactly the same as the ITU documents.  For instance IEC11582 seems to map
to Q.932.
And....to make the confusion complete....the H.450.2 (Call Transfer)
document is referring to a description is such an ETSI document (IEC13865).
However....there I found used facility messages such as CTInitiate.
  Nowhere I found a reference to a facility message with the name
AlternativeAliasAddress.

Dirk Los