Dialing registered endpoints from unregistered ones

Hi....

I have just started using gnugk in proxy mode. So far so good.

My setup consists of PolyCom VSEX's in private address space, using gnugk as a proxy to connect to gatekeepers + endpoints on the internet etc.

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me is it possible to connect from an unregistered endpoint on the internet to one of my registered endpoints on our private net via the gnugk proxy?

Eg: is there some way I can tell a h323 client to connect to extension/endpoint XXXX via proxy A.B.C.D?

Thanx in advance.

Chris Bradshaw.