Re: RE: [OpenH323] OpenPhone 1.8.1 registration with GnuGK2.0.7

	Hi,

   The behavior you've described is perfectly valid: gnugk does not care
and should not care  about routing decisions, all it does is seting of
source address of the packets and then passes packets to linux routing
subsystem to make decisions via which interface packet should be sent.
By default linux routing is based only on packets destination address,
when it is making routing decision it does not care about packet's
source address (the on configured by setting "Home="). However recent
kernels can be configured to take into account almost any ip header
field including source address. More documentation regarding linux
routing can be found at www.lartc.org.
  I'm not using openphone so I do not know answers for q4&q5 but for q6
I suppose that gnugk receives 2 GRQ's on 2 interfaces so this produces 4
replys.

	Julius