Re: Call Endpoint behind Nat Routers

> from my experience you can call a nated EP if the
> caller is not nated. if both
> caller and called ip are natted, i have not been
> able to make this work
> unless 1 EP is in DMZ of nat router.
Well, one would have to proxy the calls - I mean to
use the gatekeeper in proxy mode and set the
ProxyForNAT=1 option. Then all packets would go over
the proxy.

That should correct the fault that the local IP
address in stored in packets (Q931??) on application
level will be corrected. So it should work (the docu
suggests that as well - I'm about to configure that)

Conrad

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de