How to make the H323 Proxy accept an iconming call from an unregistered endpoint?

Hi there,
           I am trying to make the gnugk proxy work. The problem is that I
want it to receive a Setup message from an unregistered endpoint. This
endpoint should only be authenticated in the Parent GK. How can I make it
work? Find attached my config file. And the command line parameters I use
are: -rr -c ../etc/my_config.ini
            thanks in advance,
                                            Pablo Salinas
##
## A very simple configuration file.
## Everyone is allowed to connect to the status port.
##

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42

[GkStatus::Auth]