Re: bug in proxy mode?

> PS: 2.2 version should compile fine. What kind of problems have you encountered?

I've had problems with the pwlib include files, and I've had problems
with compiling pwlib and openh323 for myself. Now I've solved this, it
was my mistake :-(
I just had to add the pwlib-include-dirs *in the correct order* to
the list of include directories (in the order mentioned in the
readme.txt).

So long, thanx for your help. Next week I will test if the proxying-
bug is really away with my brand-new gnugk-2.2 :-)

Regards
-Stefan-