Re: bug in proxy mode?

> [...]
> PS: 2.2 version should compile fine. What kind of problems have you
> encountered?

I have downloaded the binary versions of the PWLIB and OPENH323
DLLs for windows and the source codes (because I need the include
files). When compiling GNUGK-2.2, I get strange compiler errors
related to some types used in PWLIB-includes (especially the type
PINDEX seems to be defined nowhere).

But probably I have to try to compile all packges (PWLIB, OPENH323
and GNUGK-2.2) for myself, maybe the problems will disappear then?!?

Best regards, and thx for your response
-Stefan-