----- Original Message -----
From: "P.P." <block111@mail.ru>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 12:11 PM

Strange - I wrote a reply on this message and it's not on the list...

Ok, anyways, I have some other simple questions.

In radius I can include something like User-ReplyMessage which is intended to be delivered to the user. What's the best way to
include info into rcf/rrj, acf/arj based on the data received from radius packet? To be more speceific - I have written code that
checks if there is my atribute in received radius packet, I also have code that includes generic data field (e.g. any
string/numbers/mixed data) into xCF,xRJ reply to my endpoint, BUT there is no nice way to connect data from received radius packet
to the reply which is to be sent to the endpoint - all the radius job is done inside a function and everithing destroyed by the way
when I get to the final step before sending ACF/ARJ. I added extra parameters in ProcessARQ function, but I REALLY don't like this
method. (For example problems when moving to the next release... what if in the next relaese this particular mechanism is
redesigned - more headaches...). What could you recommend??

Another question... I asked about h235 pass and setup in some other post. Mr. Michal wrote something like "It is possible to send
CAT in Setup, thus RadAuth does not support it."
I didn't understand the meaning :)), sorry man. Sounds like "it's a usefull feature, and therefore, gnugk doesn't support it" :)) I
checked m-w.com and now I really don't know if it's possible or if gnugk supports it... :((