GNU Gatekeeper 2.2 beta 3 released (Test it now!)

Hi everybody,

we have just released beta 3 for GnuGk 2.2. This release should have all
features of 2.0 and also the manual is updated.

Please test this release now and report all bugs in the code or
docementation to the developers mailinglist. I think we are very close
to a stable release. It is already used by some people in a production
environment.

Download it at http://www.gnugk.org/h323develop.html

Regards,
Jan