From: ray <ray@gen3t.com>
Date: Thursday, January 22, 2004 3:31 pm
Subject: Re:  Communication Using PSTN line ??

> On Wednesday 21 January 2004 23:15, Thien Tran wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Thankz heaps for your useful information.
> >
> > So what you're saying. Beside i setup VoIP gateway (Which
> includes the
> > gnugk, welltech gateways and the datatech labs billing system)
> at my site,
> > i also need to collaborate with a company that could terminate all
> > international calls, is that right?
> >
> > And also have you heard of "VoiceMaster billing" system ?
> >

> i can terminate your international calls as we suggest. i dont
> hvae intention
> to do this as a business but if you have some short term need i
> can do this
> for you. i know that as we all work on gnugk, termination is part
> of the
> equation.
>
> i really dont suggest voicemaster,  not under any circumstance sadly.
> i really suggest you talk to datatech, avis is a good partner and
> knows this
> platform very well. just my comments.
>
> best regards
> ray

> http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn
> List: Openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Homepage: http://www.gnugk.org/

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.