Re: Communication Using PSTN line ??

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 23:15, Thien Tran wrote:
> Hi,
> Thankz heaps for your useful information.
>
> So what you're saying. Beside i setup VoIP gateway (Which includes the
> gnugk, welltech gateways and the datatech labs billing system) at my site,
> i also need to collaborate with a company that could terminate all
> international calls, is that right?
>
> And also have you heard of "VoiceMaster billing" system ?

i can terminate your international calls as we suggest. i dont hvae intention
to do this as a business but if you have some short term need i can do this
for you. i know that as we all work on gnugk, termination is part of the
equation.

i really dont suggest voicemaster,  not under any circumstance sadly.
i really suggest you talk to datatech, avis is a good partner and knows this
platform very well. just my comments.

best regards
ray