Re: Communication Using PSTN line ??

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 20:01, Thien Tran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please help or show me where i can obtain more information in detail s of
> the systems "PC1" and "PC2" (VOIP servers) in the following scenario below
> for example: which systems (hardware/software) involved in the VoIP servers
> so that the call from telephone1 will be routed directly to telephone2 by
> VOIP server?? PLease help. I am really appreciated ..

very confusing description so i will try to clarify.

home user dials telephone number from home phone connected to PSTN, this call
is sent to voip GW which takes call.

call is answered, says, enter extension number you want to cal

home user enters a telephone number.

voip GW routed call wth gnugk to voip GW phone.

is this correct.

if so, you can buy welltech FXO gateway to answer PSTN incomming call and
extension will be phone number of GW that is registered with gnugk.

i notice your name sounds like you are from viet nam, is this true?
i have visited 3 times in last 2 years, i love to travel there very much!

best regards
ray