Re: Billing unanswer call.

Victor, I think you are not absolutely right in the categorical statements.
Look at applied log.
There are no TerminalCapabilitySet requests/replies from TERMIN side,
but there are Alerting and Connect in this log. Therefore GK has fixed
this call as taken place with duration 12 sec though originating GW
(Cisco with FXO ports) has rejected it owing to masterSlaveDeterminationRelease.
And in Cisco CDR it was fixed with 0 sec duration (ConnectTime=DisconnectTime).
It is difficult to blame for such behaviour GNUGK, but similar situations meet not too seldom,
and GK should be adapted to this, otherwise billing for GNUGK remain fine dream.
Cisco with FXO has other lack, namely astably disconnect on an busy tone
at the END OF SUCCESSFUL CONVERSATION. But never it happens
what about you wrote: "billing for busy tones and unanswered calls".
Best regards.
Igor.