From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Oleg
Ustinov
Sent: Jueves, 15 de Enero de 2004 02:24 p.m.
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE:  Nondeleted call

Hi Tjapko,
Basically problem was with originatin customer.
After disconnect call on termination side, GNUGk sends disconnect to
origination end customer. There was a problem with a softswith proxy between
us.
But question is: why if end user's device not accept disconnect call packet
due access security (and termination side is already hangup) GNUGk hold this
call in a table? One side was already down...

Do you have any ideas?

RemovecallonDRQ=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1