Re: [RasSrv::Neighbors]

On Monday 12 January 2004 22:27, Gene Frederick Boniel wrote:
> ray,
>
> 	to simplify, i have a one client with multiple origination GWs
> which i want to route them all on one termination gateway. im using prefix
> as part of security allowing origination to accept and route only to the
> assigned prefix.
>
> regards,
>
> gene

ok understood. i suggest the following
put all originatoin GWs as perm endpoints with their IP address.
use your prefix that you accept from origination GWs and put that in the
re-write section. example, GW1 sends 343011 in incomming call you can
re-write to 444011 for termination. in neighbors, you can assign the re-write
number as the destination. call comes in, is re-written and then examined for
destination.

i would make the re-write section responsible to route calls to the ultimate
termination GW based on your selection of the incomming prefix, the
re-written output and the assigned post-fix for your neighbor. if you define
from a termination standpoint where you want the calls to go, and you have
multiple receivers accepting calls you can examine the incomming prefis,
whatever it is, then you can decide how to re-write this to match a
destination and then match with the prefix you have assigned in the allowed
prefixes as neighbors.

i dont want to tie up the group on this so mabe you can email me directly and
i can help you make some configs.

regards
ray