From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Thien
Tran
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 8:31 AM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject:  How to Call to PC from POTs ??

Hi,

Can ayone please tell me how to make a call from my normal PSTN line
(POT) to a Linux PC which support GnomeMeeting and Linux PhoneJAck??????
i.e any specific address that i can dial ????? Thank you for your help
..

Regards,

Thien Tran

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.