Re: One-direction voice (not with NAT)

1) Try to use 2.0.7 from CVS or 2.0.5 or 2.0.4
Ver 2.0.6 was the most unsuccessful (in my opinion).
2) Look at logs and try to find what about opening logical channels,
which codecs really negotiates both sides.
3) Use sniffer like ETHERIAL (available to the most different platforms in an
executed kind and as codes) to look how RTP goes on.
Good luck.
Igor.