Re: 'Non closed socket' bug

Michal, thanks for your reply.
But  as GNUGK has no acceptable logic for routing calls so far as I am
compelled to configure from 3 up to 5 dial-peers for each of directions on my
Cisco equipment.
And Cisco generates a new call over next dial-peer with the same session ID,
as previous if the previous call was not held.
The session proceeds for Cisco in this case.
I was sure, that you know about it.
And I am sure, that we deal with bug in gnugk as socket is not closed in
proper time once on 10-20 calls.
Why actually gnugk closes calls by packs on 3-4 in my case?
It is probably refered to calls over dial-peers for which the 'session target
ras' is specified, but I am not sure.
Igor Prokhorov.