Gnugk & Quintum & Free Radius

Hi all,

I used openh323 gatekeeper with free radius and i want
to  use quintum gateway. gatekeeper and radius
authentication  works correctly. But when i want to
dial a number by ATA , after authentication call is
droped. error message as follows:
calledPartyNotRegistered
i think it is because of the quintum configuration. bt
i am not sure. can you help me about the error.
thanks all

Melike