Help with Gnugk in mode ROUTER

I am with a problem in the Gnugk in Router way. I am using the hardware endpoints Mediatrix 1102, and want that some calls sejem transferred to gateways of other nets.  When I make this in Router way the calls are not directed, showing the error of that they are not connected.  How to make for the calls they sejem transferred to this gateway in Router way?

Best Regards,
Marcelo Dieder
Sinos.Net