RouteMode

Hello!

I am configuring the Gnugk in Router way to have a bigger control of the calls, however in this way the calls are not directed for gateway of the Ipkon and give errors, since this gateway not this registering in our gatekeeper.  But it functions incapacitating the Gk-Route way.  It would know to say another way to me to make this?

Thanks
Marcelo Dieder
Sinos.Net