Re: Radius Integration degrades performace by 50% to 100%

I'm a bit puzzled by the RADIUS issue.  After reading this thread, I'm trying
to think the difference in flexibility and capability between using Radius
(Freeradius) and MySQL.  Can some any of you think up a comparison list on why
we should use Radius over MySQL, or vice versa?!?  I'm currently using MySQL
and I'm a complete stranger to Radius, so having some advice/comparison would
help people like me to determine which I should use.

As mentioned, Radius may degrade the performance, but what about using
MySQL?!?  What's the limitation MySQL has while Radius succeeds at?!

Any input is appreciated.