From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of
Zygmuntowicz Michal
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 12:40 PM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re:  RadAliasAuth - Some thoughts

E164 rewritting is a definitelly thing that should be implemented. It's on my todo list:)

No. of concurrent calls can be calculated from DB and restricted
by radius server + db, so I would rather not send it from the gk.
But if you need this, you can easily build your own authenticator/acct
module
that derives from RadAuth/RadAliasAuth/RadAcct and overrides
only one method (OnSendPDU) to include any attributes you wish:)