Improved security for acceptunregisteredcalls

Dear All,

I'm using a gk to attempt to control calls made between enpoints that
are not registered with the gk. I've got the endpoints under
permanentenpoints in the ini file and have calls taking place between
the enpoints no problems. However I'm a little uneasy about having to
set the entry

acceptunregisteredcalls=1

in order to facilitate this.

Are there any plans to add some type of security to gk to allow calls
between unregistered permament endpoints without having to
acceptunregsieteredcalls?

Thanks
Name: Dr Steve Mace
E-mail: steve@solwise.co.uk
http://www.solwise.co.uk
Tel: 0845 458 4558 (local rate)
Fax: 0845 458 4559
Intl. Fax: +44 1482 672877
VoIP: solwise-voip.co.uk/213.249.152.211