Re: CDRs

> is it necessary to add radauth for DRQ for getting CDRs.
Have seen at the manual that radauth supports DRQ? I do not think so.

> Gatekeeper is generating small CDRs line but no request of CDRs is going to
> Radius.i looked at GK log file but he is not sending any request of CDRs to
> Radius.
Maybe you have compiled the gatekeeper without HAS_ACCT=1 flag
or the accounting module is not instantiated at all. Look at the log file
and try to find what happens during the gatekeeper startup.

> please also look at second question abt heart beat and continuous
> authentication from Radius.

The RadAuth module does not send any request for incremental RRQs.
Authentication modules do not get called at all when an incremental RRQ
is received by the gatekeeper.

> Also when i use ARQ authentication ,GK also sends the other end point
> destination point also for authentication to Radius which must not be sent.
> please have a close look at my config file.

It is correct behaviour. Access-Request has to be sent for both ARQs
(originating and answering). It is up to your radius server/backend to process/ignore
one of them.

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz