RE: Gateway Gatekeeper Registration Process

Andrew, you need to make sure that your prefix is correct. Your Permanent
Endpoints shows it's looking for a prefix of 8888, but the number that you
dialed does not show a prefix of 8888
(ARJ|199.227.110.151:1720|14803053897198:dialedDigits) The ANI should look
like this, 888814803053897198.

You need to find out what your customer is needing to see as your Prefix.

Mike