RE: again on call forwarding

Michal,

Thanks for pointing me to the H.225 section 7.4.1.
However I am afraid that that part is not sufficient.
I am interested in the H.323 stuff and I am concerned about clear
specifications of implemented functionality, otherwise a lot of lost energy
in interoperability problem solving can be expected. Hereafter I explain
why I think that this is the case:

I quote from table 14 in section 7.4.1 in the H.225 spec:

NOTE - If the Facility message is used for carrying Q.95x supplementary
service signalling, one of either the Facility or Extended Facility
information elements is required. If the Facility message is used for
Supplementary Service control according to H.450.x-series Recommendations,
or if the Facility message is used for the reroute to MC/GK functions, then
the zero-length Facility information element is required.

and further:
The user-to-user information element contains the Facility-UUIE defined in
the H.225.0 Message Syntax. The Facility-UUIE includes the following:
alternativeAliasAddress - Contains aliases that can be used to re-direct
the call; if an alias is provided, alternativeAddress is not needed.
As you can see the AlternativeAliasAddress is an element in an
Facility-UUIE, which is not the same as the Facility-IE.
Further you can see that the Facility-UUIE is only used in case of H.450
and reroute to MC/GK functions.
So..I am afraid that the implementation isn't specified clearly and the
only non H.450 implementations would have to implement Q.95x signaling in
the Facility-IE and Extended Facility-IE.
Dirk Los