GnuGK and Ericsson Webswitch

Hello,

I wonder if anyone has had any experience connecting the GK with the
Ericsson WebSwitch 2000.

What we would like to do is for endpoints registered to the GnuGK to place
calls to WebSwitch users (and viceversa, if possible!).

We have tried with no luck different setting and are running against some
urgent deadlines...

Many thanks,

Alessandro